🚩This adapter must successfully install the driver before it can be used, otherwise you may not be able to search/connect to your Bluetooth device.🚩
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter Driver for Windows 7/8.1/10
- We provide different download links, they are all the same files, you just need to download one of them.
- If you still cannot download, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send the driver to you as soon as possible.
- What you downloaded is a compressed file. It needs an unzipped program to open. You can open it by installing the following software: winrar / 7zip .
Notice for windows 10 system buyer,you may need do this operate.Step1: Please follow the driver guide to complete the installation.
Step2:Check if the adapter is working properly.
Step3:if not.Please disable windows 10 signature.
After win10 is installed with the driver, the computer can not display the Bluetooth icon, and the solution of “device manager” Bluetooth driver displaying exclamation mark
1.Press the key combination “Win + I” to enter “all settings”
2.Find and enter “update and security” in “all settings”
3.Find “restore” and click “restart now” under “Advanced startup” to restart the computer.
4.After restart, select “troubleshooting”, select “advanced options”, select “startup settings”, and click “restart”.
5.Enter “7” as prompted to disable driver forced signature.
Realtek Bluetooth is not nstalled on your system.Your computer already has other Bluetooth devices？need disable it at first.
Step1.Disable it.(This Pc-Right Click-Manage-Device Manager-Your old bluetooth-Disable Device)
Step2.re-install the driver.
How to Send or receive fles via Bluetooth?Step1:Confirm that the Bluetooth adapter and your mobile phone have been paired and connected successfully.
Step2:Select the option to send or receive files through the Bluetooth icon or the Bluetooth device interface.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter Driver for Linux
- Driver for Normal USB Bluetooth adapter
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter install Driver Video Manual
Several points to focus on:
1.All files need to be unzipped.
2.Run setup.exe as an administrator
3.The adapter is properly plugged into the USB port.
4.”install” this device software.
5.restart your computer.
6.You can see if you have Bluetooth adapter hardware on Device Manager(this pc-right click-Manager-Device Manager).